Are you learning to play drum kit?
Do you ever feel stuck with what to practise when you sit down to play your drum kit?
Do you wish you had someone to coach you to become really good at drumming?
Do you wish you had a clear understanding of what you need to play to make great progress?
Would clear drumming goals, practise examples and an easy to follow simple method, inspire and motivate you to play better drums?
This Drum Book For Beginners Will Help You:
- Understand The Most Important Drumming Skills To Focus On
- With Support To Make Fast Progress Learning Drums
- Build A Clear Understanding Of How To Play Drum Kit
- Gain The Control Of Drumming That Will Build Your Confidence
Issues That 'The Really Easy Way To Play The Drums' Will Address:
- To Handle The Challenge Of Making Continuous Progress
- How To Deal With Any Self Doubts
- Building Your Confidence As A Drummer Today
This Progressive Method Drumming Book Will Guide You With:
- Proper Grip And Posture For Learning Drums
- Skills For The Most Useful Basic Drum Rudiments
- Understanding Drum Notation And How To Read Drum Charts
- Understanding The Structure Of Different Drum Rhythms
Specific Sections On Playing Different Music Styles:
Learning to play the Basics of Rock, Funk, Blues and Latin. Understanding time signatures and how to play them. Learning how to develop your own ideas and playing style.
Specific Sections On Developing Drumming Skills:
Play the drum kit using 4way co-ordination. How to develop snare and bass drum variations. Increase your speed and stamina. Discover your sense of excitement as you feel your capability and confidence build.
What The Experts Say About 'The Really Easy Way To Play The Drums':
"I've been looking for a book that explains drum beats, music notation, and counting systems in an uncomplicated way. Steve has made it as easy as possible for any beginner to gain a good knowledge of playing the drums and reading music. I highly recommend it for all new players."
- Ross Elder; Professional drummer and Drum Kit & Percussion Tutor.
"This book helps students be self motivated and to develop their own style… it's great."
- Sam Kelly; International Drummer and Educator. Voted Best UK Blues Drummer of the Year.
"Your books are methodical and progressive. I like the carefully graded feel to them and the fact that these books are easily achievable cover to cover by most beginners."
- Colin Woolway; International drummer, Author of Drumsense books.
A Personal Note From The Author:
This ebook version of an Amazon.co.uk No 1 Best Selling print drum book is the result of my 30 years experience as a drumming coach and teacher. It helps hundreds of students learn to successfully play the drums, using the practical knowledge of my 35 years as an International professional drummer.
I know the experience first-hand of learning to play the drum kit, especially for beginners. The whole subject and how to solve the problems can sometimes seem a mystery.
Check out the 'Look Inside' feature… Enjoy the journey!