Authoritative and browsable, comprehensive and fun, 10,000 Answers is both a portal to the world of little-known facts and an absorbing destination itself. This book stands in the tradition of Fred Worth's Trivia Encyclopedia, a cult classic that unfortunately was never updated and had no index. Perfect for trivia buffs who've had to wait too long for a new book like this, 10,000 Answers is also entertaining and accessible for any lover of odd, interesting, engaging facts -- and of course, "Millionaire" watchers.
• Foreword by Will Shortz, The New York Times puzzle editor
• Unlike other trivia books, it's organized by answer
• A full category index helps you find subjects quickly
• Truly encyclopedic -- over 10,000 entries on a wide range of subjects
• Hundreds of lists (the original 31 Flavors of Baskin-Robbins ice cream; Henry VIII's six wives)
From the Trade Paperback edition.