Get your copy of "BioHarmonizing" now, before it returns to its full cover price of $14.99!
Start to share the harmony of your life! We want to live our dream life, and we can. We want to be happy, and we can. We want to experience oneness, and we can. We want to live at our full potential, and we can.
Many of us are not living our dream life, because... we are asleep, and are not aware yet of our state! Many of us are not happy, because ... we see happiness as a “win or lose” game, and do not yet cultivate happiness for the benefit of all beings! Many of us are not experiencing oneness, because ... we are separating ourselves from the whole, and do not yet understand that we are all in the same boat! Many of us are not living at our full potential, because ... we identify ourselves with our ego, and do not yet act from a space of possibilities!
This book brings you the wisdom of Neale Donald Walsch, in the Foreword, and the presence of Eckhart Tolle, in the Conclusion. In between, eight chapters make it easier for you to empty your cup, live your life at your full potential, and be beyond narratives.
How? BioHarmonizing offers you the tools to do so. Harmonize your values, goals, actions, etc. BioHarmonizing helps you in discovering what matters for you, in your own terms, and in creating your own harmonic life. Let that song you have in your heart reach the Universe! Do it now-here, or it will happen no-where!
BioHarmonizing enables you to: - expand you awareness, using ten simple pointers
- understand what matters for you, by inquiring into your value and real priorities
- act on what matters for you, thanks to effortless tools you can use to improve performance
- improve your resiliency
- understand that very little, if anything, is determined, and that a lot is influenced by all beings and the way we interact with each other and with our ecosystem
- boost your energy, by feeding your body and mind what benefits them, and leveraging natural super-foods
And it facilitates you to be on a lifelong journey in presence.
Like an Opera, this book unfolds in three parts, two interludes, and eight chapters:
- Emptying the cup
- Being Aware and Accepting
- Being Meaningful and Motivated
- At The Feet Of The Master, by Alcyone
- Break a bowl, Frank Ra
- Being Active and Attentive
- Being Resilient and Respectful
- Eating properly and Exercising
- How to Wait Less, by Leo Babauta
- The Masnavi Book IV, Story V, by Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi (Rumi)
- Being, beyond narratives
- Conclusion, by Eckhart Tolle
The two interludes are available for free as online downloads. Before you print them, please consider the option of reading them online. If you do print them, please make sure to read and keep the two Interludes, as a form of respect towards the trees that became the paper you are using. Thanks!
Previous books written by the BioHarmonizing founder, Frank Ra, have been downloaded over 90,000 times from Amazon eBookstore, and over 200,000 from various online sources. However, the only experience that counts is yours. What arises spontaneously, when your ego settles, is what matters now, here, while you harmonize your life.
Can you read a book that has only one thin narrative: harmonizing your life, in a journey from perceived fragmentation through wholeness? If so, this book is for you.